Old friend, new place...

NANA, FASHION, FOOD AND MORE





Having a good friend with whom you can speak is a blessing. Sometimes having a place to spend time with friends and chatting with hours is a pleasure. Not every time you can find a quiet and relaxed place to feel like you are at home.
Few days ago I saw a story in the instagram of a friend of a cafe where she had gone. I search for that cafe in instagram and saw some pictures of the people who were there and I liked very much.
The next day my friend invited for a cafe  and decided to go out, I suggested to go to the cafe that I saw a few days ago.
We went there and it was a very beautiful and very relaxing place, a place of comfort that made us stay for two hours talking. Everything was fine from the entrance to the exit.
It will not be the last time  that we go there for a coffee.

Here you can see two  pictures of the cafe's space.


                  xoxo
                         -violeta

Comments