2019

Happy New Year, I hope that the year we left behind was a beautiful year for you, and if it was not, do not lose hope maybe this year will be your year!
 This new year I am hoping to be a good year for all people around the world. For me last year was a very good year, in January I graduated in social science (still without a job) and in October I got engaged to the best person I can have, and I am very happy.

My goals for this year are:

- to complete the examinations at the faculty of physiotherapy (this is the second faculty, I'm ready to finish),

- to create new memories and to visit new places with my fiancé,

- to succeed with the blog,
 and many other goals I hope to be fulfilled. Happy New Year once again, I hope to be your year!




                                                                                        xoxo- Violeta

Comments