Things that make me look good.

                                          
 (after reading the post, in this picture you can see my curly hair, made with  straightener  you saw down)




Hello people, it's been a long time since I posted anything on the blog.

This two months I've been busy with the new job I started. So I did not have enough time to deal with the blog. 
Because of the awakening early in the morning, sometimes I may not be in the shape to do my make up and to make my hair. So in the situation in which I am, I have to find solutions and products that help me get ready for work in a short time. So I discovered some products that help me save time and look good. The products I'm using are: 
                                                                                     Hair Spray, to achieve hair volume from L'OREAL PARIS.

Because I have soft hair, the effect of this hair spray is imminent and lasts for a long time.

The other product also from the same brand, is the moisturizer.
                                                  
                                                       HYDRA GENIUS, L'OREAL PARIS.

I have a little oily skin, so I have chosen the product for oily skin, there are also other types for other types of skin. This product makes my skin soft and I like it very much.

Foundation is a very important product and sometimes very difficult to fit with our skin. So these days I found a foundation that has been very well suited and I like it very much.  

                                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                               


















                                                        Fit me, MAYBELLINE NEW YORK.

The latest one is this  thin hair straightener, which I'm using to curl my hair. That makes my hair look very beautiful.

                                        


I hope you have had an awesome reading.


                                                                                           xoxo- violeta

Comments