Books are love...

            -Who likes books like me? I do not like books I love them.

When I see the books in any bookstore I know that each book has its characters with amazing events. Each book will make you feel different when looking at its cover, sometimes the cover will not impress you and will not let you get it off. It does not mean that the book does not have great characters or events.
Each time I read a book I get the feeling as if I'm in it, as if I'm experiencing those events, every line of the page gives me emotions that push me to read each page without stopping. And these many emotions sometimes push me to read the book to the end maybe even for a few hours.

              -You may be wondering what kind of books I read?

Not every book gives you pleasure to read, for example. school books or study books. I think we read these books with less excitement because we see them as obligatory books. Because to go to a loan you need to learn the themes of the book and sometimes they are very stressful.
                                                                                                                     You all know this feeling ...
And books like novels with romantic events, action, fantasy make us feel enthusiastic to read. It seems our brain is more interested in stories related to daily life, daily experiences, or something that can be lost in reading like fantasy or adventurous books, something that connects with feelings and challenges of our life.
When I go to a book store or a library the first thing I do when I get a book in hand is to read the writing back. I do not know why that happens, but for some reason I understand whether I want to read that book or not. The types of books I read most desperately are books with romantic adventure and fantasy events.

Most recently because of the commitment to studying (I study physiotherapy) I do not find enough time to read books. And for that reason I do not have any suggestion to suggest, unfortunately. I hope that soon I will find a book to read.

                   - Any recommendation, write in the comment...
                   
                                                                                             xoxo- Violeta

Comments